The M3300 pur is an architectural favorite with many customization options.
PRODUCT FEATURES h2>
- Bionic Tendon, our exclusive technology that provides friction-free and noiseless operation of the folding arms
- Double gutter allows water runoff in both directions, open or closed
- Screws and components are corrosion-resistant stainless steel
- 85 mm roller bar ensures taut cover at all extensions, easily removed for maintenance
- Windlock mechanism prevents front lifting during high winds
- Cassette and frame are powder coated for long lasting beauty
Option & Operation
Wall sealing profile
A wall sealing profile with a rubber/aluminum strip eliminates the gap between awning and wall for a more finished look and added protection.
Vibrabox wind sensor
A fixed valence of 8 "is supplied as standard or can be ordered without (see valence styles).
Remote control operation, hard-wired operation to a switch, or manual operation (standard).
- Markilux offers a complete range of premium, high-tech awning fabrics for the M1710/Stretch in an unmatched range of colors. Each of our awning fabrics meets the highest standards for UV Protection, Color Fastness and Weather Resistance. For commercial installations, we can provide awning fabrics that meet the strictest US and Canadian fire codes. Li>