The Markilux Syncra 2 free standing awning shade system provides shade where you want it, when you want it. The sleek, slender, rounded support posts harmonize perfectly with the full range of Markilux awnings. Syncra 2 offers several flexible options: Syncra 2 Fix: Support posts are permanently attached to concrete foundation Syncra 2 Flex: Variable stand system is movable Syncra 2 Uno: Stand system for one awning, well suited where it is technically difficult or impossible to attach an awning to a structure
SYNCRA 2 AWNING FRAME SYSTEM
- Supports all Markilux awnings except the ES-1, MX-1
- Maximizes post-free area under awnings, ideal for outdoor dining areas
- Independent operation of the individual awnings for complete flexibility
- Flexible bracket system for easy installation of any Markilux awning
- When shade is not needed, awning and fabric retract into protection of cassette
- Syncra 2 can be utilized with 1 or 2 Markilux awnings. The dimensions available for each awning determine the dimensions of the free standing shade system.
- Use with Pergola 110 support frame for maximum extension of 39.4′ and width, with coupled units, of 48.5′
- A pitch angle of 15° is required for water drainage.
With slender support posts beautifully designed to work with our award-winning awnings, Syncra 2 delivers shade and weather protection wherever needed. Shown below are awnings which can be installed on the Syncra 2 frame system, in both one and two awning configurations. Please consult the individual awning pages for features and options of each model.
Options and Operation
The Syncra 2 awning frame system is colored to match the awning used. Please consult the individual awning pages for details about standard cassette colors for each as well as the option for custom coloring in 162 Dupont RAL colors (delivery times extended).
Markilux offers a complete range of premium, high-tech awning fabrics for our awnings in an unmatched range of colors. Each of our awning fabrics meets the highest standards for UV Protection, Color Fastness and Weather Resistance. For commercial installations, we can provide awning fabrics that meet the strictest US and Canadian fire codes. Please see the detailed information about fabrics available on each awning’s product page.