The Markilux RS-2 modular frame system unites design and function. This flexible frame system allows you to incorporate all Markilux shade solutions into customized layouts over enormous areas. The RS-2 is perfectly tailored sun and weather protection, ideal for restaurants, hospitality or the garden.
RS-2 FRAME SYSTEM
- Supports all Markilux products—awnings, canopies, vertical shades, side shades
- Maximizes post-free area under awnings, ideal for hospitality settings
- Independent operation of the individual awnings for complete flexibility
- Flexible bracket system for easy installation of any Markilux awning
- When shade is not needed fabric retracts into protection of cassette
- RS-2 can be utilized with a wide range of Markilux products, and dimensions are set by the products used.
- Maximum width and extension is 23′
- Maximum support pole height is 14.75′
With slender support posts beautifully designed to work with the full range of our award-winning products, RS-2 elegantly provides enormous sun and weather protection.
- Strong aluminum posts mounted on concrete foundation for stability
- Posts contain internal cavity for electric cabling
- Clamping rings attach to the support posts at any height for maximum flexibility
- Options available depending on products used for ShadePlus valance, lighting, bionic tendon
Options and Operation
The RS-2 modular frame system is offered in the 6 standard colors below. Please consult the individual product pages for details about standard cassette colors for each as well as the option for custom coloring in 162 Dupont RAL colors (delivery times extended).
- Traffic White
- Off-White Textured
- Metallic Aluminum
- Stone Grey Metallic
- Anthracite Metallic
- Havana Brown Textured
Markilux offers a complete range of premium, high-tech awning fabrics for our shade solutions in an unmatched range of colors. Each of our awning fabrics meets the highest standards for UV Protection, Color Fastness and Weather Resistance. For commercial installations, we can provide awning fabrics that meet the strictest US and Canadian fire codes. Please see the detailed information about fabrics available on each product page.