The ES-1 is the only awning in the world completely made of semi-matte, marine grade, brushed v4a stainless steel. It is the pinnacle of aesthetics and an ideal choice for harsh marine environments.
SEMI CASSETTE ES-1 CHROME
- Custom made to the precise dimensions of your project
- Cover, not arms, fully retracts into sleek cassette for protection, superior aesthetics
- Complete harmony of design, material and function
- Premium High-Tech Fabrics in hundreds of color selections
- Ideal for restaurants, hotels or homes looking for something special
- Maximum width of a single unit is 21′
- Minimum width is 8.2′
- Maximum extension is 11.5′
The ES-1 couples exquisite design with extraordinary strength.
- Cassette, arms, joints, screws and design elements all crafted from drop-forged stainless steel
- Elegant ovoid arms use gas-piston technology, the strongest available, to ensure a taut cover at all extensions
- 50mm front torque bar and 95mm roller tube are extremely resistant to deflection and twist
- Pivot bolts sit in Teflon-coated bronze bushes
- Offered standard with motorized radio-controlled operation using MHz 433 technology
Options and Operation
Vibrabox wind sensor
Vibrabox wind sensor retracts awning in high wind for maximum safety.
Remote control operation is standard, can also be hard-wired to a switch.
The ES-1 comes standard with a 12″ valance (see valance styles). A valance up to 39.3″ can be custom ordered.
The Markilux spotline can be fitted or retrofitted to the cassette of your Markilux awning using additionnal brackets. The built in spotlights can be adjusted individually, they can be rotated through 360° and tilted up to 60°.
Infra red heater
An attractive, unobtrusive housing design in aluminium, powder coated to match the colour of your awning.
The housing is weather and splash proof. Available with remote control. Average lamp life approximatively 5000 hours. Power output optionally in 1400 W or 2000 W.
The Markilux ES-1 is offered only in the stunning brushed stainless steel cassette.
Markilux offers a complete range of premium, high-tech awning fabrics for the ES-1 in an unmatched range of colors. Each of our awning fabrics meets the highest standards for UV Protection, Color Fastness and Weather Resistance. For commercial installations, we can provide awning fabrics that meet the strictest US and Canadian fire codes.
Sunsilk Nano-Clean, in 77 colors, is a silky, polyester fabric that is self-cleaning, has superior color brilliance and luminescence, and a low winding circumference for durable beauty. It is quick drying, resistant to dirt and grease, color fast, UV resistant and provides superior sun protection.
Sunvas Nano-Clean, in 134 colors, is a breakthrough technology from Markilux. It offers all of the performance benefits of Sunsilk SNC but with a soft, velvety feel and texture perfect for the North American lifestyle. Sunvas also provides a gentle and appealing luminosity.
Visutex, in 40 colors, provides a uniquely textured appearance produced from blended color fibers and a vividly textured weaving technique. It is produced in both Sunsilk SNC and Sunvas SNC styles and maintains all of the performance characteristics of these fabrics.
Sunsilk Perla FR, in 11 colors, is Sunsilk fabric with a special coating that renders it waterproof and fire retardant (meets European fire standard). Its matte white underside allows for a pleasant, light atmosphere in the evening. It is a desirable option for any waterproof awning, especially with pitched awnings, or horizontal awnings with guttering systems and gap cover profiles.
Sunvas Perla, in 14 colors, has all of the performance characteristics of Sunvas, but adds a transparent coating to make it waterproof and impervious to the effects of weather. Sunvas Perla offers exceptional UV protection, weather protection and beautiful look and feel.