The Markilux 790 Side Shade is the perfect solution to block early morning or late afternoon sun, and to enhance privacy. The M790 can be coordinated with an overhead awning’s cassette color, fabric and pitch angle for premium aesthetics.
790 SIDE SHADE
- Custom made to the precise dimensions of your project
- Frame and fabric fully retract into cassette for protection, superior aesthetics
- Flexible installation options to fit many unique needs
- Available in 4 standard cassette colors and 162 custom colors
- Premium High-Tech Fabrics in hundreds of color selections
- Heights from 5.5′ to 8.1′
- Extensions from 6.5′ to 14.7′
The M790 Side Shade is German engineered and built with the finest materials. It offers an unlimited number of fixture points for complete flexibility.
- Sturdy roller tube hidden inside compact cassette
- Round front profile with ergonomic grip
- Fixture post either in ground sleeve or foot plate
- Option for mobile granite foot plate
- Built-in safety mechanism for docking post
- Cassette is powder coated for long lasting beauty
Options and Operation
The M790 Side Shade is pulled by its handle and attached to its docking station. The greater the extension, the greater the force required to pull the shade to the docking station.
Angle top edge
M790 can have an angled top edge to match the awning’s pitch angle.
The M790 is offered in the following standard colors. In addition, the cassette may be custom colored in 162 Dupont RAL colors (delivery times extended).
- Traffic White
- Metallic Aluminum
- Anthracite Metallic
- Grey Brown
Markilux offers a complete range of premium, high-tech awning fabrics for the M790 in an unmatched range of colors. Each of our awning fabrics meets the highest standards for UV Protection, Color Fastness and Weather Resistance. For commercial installations, we can provide awning fabrics that meet the strictest US and Canadian fire codes.
Sunsilk Nano-Clean, in 77 colors, is a silky, polyester fabric that is self-cleaning, has superior color brilliance and luminescence, and a low winding circumference for durable beauty. It is quick drying, resistant to dirt and grease, color fast, UV resistant and provides superior sun protection.
Sunvas Nano-Clean, in 134 colors, is a breakthrough technology from Markilux. It offers all of the performance benefits of Sunsilk SNC but with a soft, velvety feel and texture perfect for the North American lifestyle. Sunvas also provides a gentle and appealing luminosity.
Sunvas Transolair, in 15 colors, results from a special perforating technique that ensures transparency as well as light, air and wind permeability. Transolair has all the benefits of Sunvas fabric while maintaining desired views.
Vuscreen ALU, in 16 colors, uses a special weaving technique that allows transparency to maintain views and light, as well as air permeability. It maintains all of the performance characteristics, including UV protection, colorfastness and weatherproofing. It is Teflon coated for easy cleaning and has an aluminum pigmented finish for superior heat reduction.